At times it is really fraustrating to read all the mail exchanges in the mail group. But most of the time, it is hilarious and "Timepass". I am not just talking about the jokes shared with the group. Sometimes, I get a good laugh when I just see the various kinds of mails floating by.
Another aspect of this is that we also get to know about lot of different view points on a topic. Not necessarily, we need to react adversely or otherwise. At times, it is very important to put in your views as well. Not because rest of the folks care to know what you think, but is important to let your views known anyway. Why?
It acts as a stress buster. Try it out at work. Works like a charm. Even blogging for that matter works well to relieve stress. I have tried it out. Suppose, you are engrossed in a tough situation at work and you are feeling helpless. In this kind of a situation, try expressing your views on a totally unrelated subject - like commenting on this blog that I am writing or expressing your views on why Barack Obama should or should not win the next US presidential election - and see. Most of the time, it works like a charm......
So....happy blogging.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment